And if there's something that I do want or need, I have to tell him ahead of time. NO MORE Mother-in-laws taking care of me post-pregnancy.
I swear, I don't speak up, and then things happen, and I get PISSED.
Well, if we ever decide to have another baby, then there will be rules. And if he doesn't meet my needs, I'm just going to give him hell. I'm not going to be unreasonable. Just no in-laws, no going out with the boys all hours of the night (or day). I need him home to take care of me. If I'm suffering, then he can too. He should not be out having a blast while I'm at home dying. That's pretty insensitive. There will be other events that he can go to.
God. Sometimes Van is such a frickin' ignorant arse.
I'm just a little peeved, looking back on things.
But I will say that there are good sides to him too.
1. He's okay with me staying at home to take care of the girls.
2. He lets me spend as frivilously as I want. He doesn't hold me back from buying things.
3. He encourages me to have friends and to do whatever I want to make myself happy. (But that may be because he doesn't want to have to be the one to make me happy or be bothered. Hmph.
4. He thinks I'm smart. And I think he might think I'm pretty too. I'm not sure about that one, sometimes.
5. He's really good to his friends. He's generous.
Should I list the things that I don't like about him?
Hm... let's not. I might be here for another hour.